What if the "nuisance abatement court" does not set my

Customer Question
What if the "nuisance...

What if the "nuisance abatement court" does not set my motion to vacate the TRO for hearing w/in 20 days of when I filed it? Court clerk says "they don't do" a notice to set. Judge will grant or deny or set for hearing on her own?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

I am a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

I filed a motion to vacate the TRO, citing U.S. S.Ct James Daniel Good case (seizure w/o hearing is violation of due process). Will the judge recognize this, or just 'blow it off' ?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/13/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What state are you in? Also, what do you mean they do not set your motion in 20 days, what rule are you referring to?
Tina, Lawyer