How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nishan Parlakian Your Own Question
Nishan Parlakian
Nishan Parlakian,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56
Experience:  Principal at Consumer Law Office of Nishan Parlakian, Esq.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Nishan Parlakian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After my doctor removed a Medtronic device from my stomach I got was at a hospital in no.can I sue?
Expert:  Nishan Parlakian replied 1 year ago.

Probably you have some sort of case. It is up to the hospital to keep you save once you are there and can't take care of yourself. It is probably worth talking with a medical malpractice attorney. Usually their consultation is free because they get paid on what the can win if they sue. Good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you soo much.God Bless.
Expert:  Nishan Parlakian replied 1 year ago.

YOu are welcome-hope you are feeling better and things go your way