If inheritance are brought to USA from outside without

Customer Question
anybody knowing about it?? how to...
if inheritance are brought to USA from outside without anybody knowing about it??
how to handle it and what kind of lawyer do i need to deposit the proceeds in the bank.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/12/2016
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Is the inheritance in cash or other negotiable instruments?

.

Does the owner have documentation of the source of the inheritance like a copy of a will or probate proceeding from the other country?

.

How much are we talking about?

.

.

thanks