How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a issue petition i suit on open account/requests

Customer Question

I received a issue petition i suit on open account/requests for admission/exhibits from a vendor of my company. They have called many times and I informed them that not only were some of the invoices incorrectly charged to me versus the previous owner who was still sending paper to my office since we were printing items for them, but that I did not order such paper and that no authorizations were given by me. I am trying to answer this petition.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The petition is for invoices that they claim my company owes. It is a Petition in Suit on open account which has 6 avers and then a request for admissions with 4 items...the invoices are attached.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.


Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
First of all, are you a business (LLC or C-Corp or S Corp)? Is this suit in small claims court or the regular civil court? The answers to these questions are important.