How can I find a list of active elected or appointed judges…

Customer Question
How can I find a...
How can I find a list of active elected or appointed judges who rule on DUI's in Temecula and Murrieta CA?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/12/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

There is no specific place that lists those. The website I usually use is down for right now being redone.

However, I can do the research and find those for you but I am just about to go offline and couldn't do it until tomorrow. The list would be of those who can rule on the matters and not those who do, routinely, rule on the matters because the judges sometimes divide cases between themselves and there is no way for anyone other than them to know that information since it is not published.

Would that be sufficient and would tomorrow meet your needs? Also, are you just looking for their names?

tomorrow is fine anyone who can make these decisions are who I need. Names of lawyers and judges with their personal email addresses. I own a new recovery center and want to let them know. Thank you

The judges typically don't list their email addresses. They will have thor names and courtroom addresses and that's it. The emails will be to the court in general, if there is even one of those. Most judges don't provide any email because they don't want to be forced to answer it or provide copies of emails in the event of FOIA requests.

can you please send me any list of judges or attorneys so I can mail them a brochure. I am looking for those who deal with recovery.

Yes. I will work on that this afternoon and have it by this evening. I just needed confirmation that would be acceptable.

You are wanting judges for the courts of Temecula and Murrieta whose jurisdiction deals with DUI/DWI cases.

I am going to go ahead and list the ones for all of Riverside County since the judges can move around to cover for judges in any section of the district or county. In addition, I'm going to include traffic courts, dependency courts, and any others that may include DWI issues even without specific DWI charges

BANNING JUSTICE CENTER

311 E. Ramsey

Banning, CA 92220

Judge Jorge Hernandez

Judge Judith Fouladi

Judge Jeffrey Prevost

Judge ***** *****

BLYTHE COURT

265 N. Broadway

Blythe, CA 92225

Judge Sarah Christian

HALL OF JUSTICE

*****/p>

Riverside, CA 92501

Judge Tamara Wagner

Judge Robert Nagby

Judge Jackson Lucky (Mostly Domestic Violence cases)

Judge Richard Fields

Judge Becky Dugan

Judge Bambi Moyer (Alternative Sentencing Court)

Judge Steven Counelis

Judge Bernard Schwartz

Judge Charles Koosed

Judge Mac Fisher

Judge Kenneth Fernandez

Judge Irma Asberry

Judge David Gunn

Judge Michael Donner

Judge Helios Hernandez

Judge Michele Levine

HEMET COURT

880 N. State Street

Hemet, CA 92543

Judge Kathleen Jacobs (varied docket, includes traffic cases which can include Public Intoxication)

LARSON JUSTICE CENTER

46-200 Oasis Street

Indio, CA 92201

Judge Lawrence Best (traffic)

Judge ***** *****

Judge Anthony Villalobos

Judge Otis Sterling

Judge Charles Stafford

Judge Dean Benjamini

Judge Richard Erwood

Judge James Hawkins

Judge Victoria Cameron

Judge Susanne Cho (Juvenile Dependency Court)

MORENO VALLEY COURT

***** Building D201

Moreno Valley, CA 92553

Judge ***** *****

RIVERSIDE FAMILY LAW COURT

*****Riverside,

CA 92501

Judge Chad Firetag (handles domestic violence)

RIVERSIDE JUVENILE COURT

9991 County Farm Road

Riverside, CA 92503

All of the below judges handle issues with juveniles which can include alcohol issues

Judge ***** *****

Judge Roger Luebs

Judge Walter Kubelun

Judge Matthew Perantoni

SOUTHWEST JUSTICE CENTER

30755-D Auld Road

Murrieta, CA 92563

Judge Judith Clark

Judge Timothy Freer

Judge Elaine Kiefer

Judge Sean Lafferty

Judge ***** *****sen

Judge Dennis McConaghy

Judge ***** *****

Judge Mark Mandio

Judge Albert Wojcik

Judge John Monterosso

Judge Stephen Gallon

Best wishes to you and please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney