I'm a Law Enforcement Officer and my neighbor keeps calling…

Customer Question
I'm a Law Enforcement...

I'm a Law Enforcement Officer and my neighbor keeps calling my work and lying to my boss about me! I have a civil suit against him due to his dogs have attacked my dogs and he will not keep them secure in his yard. What is my recourse for his harassment?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

None that I can think of.

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/11/2016
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good morning. What State do you reside in? Also, has your supervisor spoken with you about this? What claims is this person making