I recently lost my drivers license due to a dwi and I will…

Customer Question
I recently lost my drivers...
I recently lost my drivers license due to a dwi and I will be getting a occupational license in about 3 weeks but I need to fly next week on a business trip. I went to the Texas DMV today and got a temporary ID card but I won't get the real card for a couple of weeks. They gave me a print out of my ID but it is just printed on paper, will I be able to get through security with this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/10/2016
Lawyer: MyVirtualCPA,
 replied 2 years ago
MyVirtualCPA

Yes, you will be able to get through security. Allow additional time, as they will do additional screening, which includes looking up and having you confirm information that is available on public databases. Take what you have, and just give an extra hour to do the additional screening.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.