How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cerecita Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 21333
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cerecita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Global Entry card. Do I need ( security passage) a

Customer Question

Hello--I have a Global Entry card. Do I need (for facilitated security passage) a different Precheck ID for travel within the US? Or will the Global Entry card do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.


The Global Entry card (GOES) includes TSA Precheck, so it will be all you need.

I hope this helped!

Please let me know if you have any other questions; if not, please take a moment to rate my answer so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Best regards,