Is there any wayI can be put in jail paying dog? the dog is…

Customer Question
Is there any wayI can...
Is there any wayI can be put in jail for not paying for a dog? the dog is not and never been in my care. Never been in my home. I have spent almost $25,000 on different things the dog needed,and then the vet in California gave her the wrong shots and she died. they now want me to pay more money so this will go to court there.
they have threatened me and my family jail time of 9 months. I have no more money and I have repeated this many times
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/10/2016
Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Roger, Attorney

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

What state are you in?