I need help with prisoner petitions habeas corpus

Customer Question
challenging conditions of confinement regarding...
I need help with prisoner petitions habeas corpus challenging conditions of confinement regarding misconduct reports that are fraudulent made in attempt to frame up an individual.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/10/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is the question you have for us regarding this matter?

How do I successfully file and win a habeas corpus challenging conditions of confinement in faith and win? With respect to the statutes of limitation. I find it very difficult to win these civil matters filing pro se without representation.
Thank you for your reply.
Your question is what is called a "loaded question," because if we had the answers on how to file and WIN any petition, then we would never lose in court. It is also overly broad and without specific questions about specific facets of your complaint, it is virtually impossible for us to answer specifically.
We can give you some information about what courts may want to see in such a petition through some articles, but again, your question is so very broad we cannot get overly specific. Is that something you want or did you want something we may not be able to provide, which is in depth explanations to you?
Tina, Lawyer