How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was charged with having a gun. Police stoppped m and

Customer Question

Good morning. My son was charged with having a gun. Police stoppped him and four other males. A gun was found. One of the males who has a lengthy criminal history said it was my sons. Ny son has never been in trouble went to college. Does everything right. Because he was out at the wrong time plead guilty because lawyer advised trial will cost you and you will lose and get 10years. Please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

What type of information are you looking for? Did your son already plead guilty?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lawyer advised him to. If he did not lawyer said he could get 10years. What a chose. Sentencing is Feb 19. Very unfair how the system works.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

That is unfair.

What type of help are you looking for from a lawyer today?