My son was charged with having a gun. Police stoppped m and…

Customer Question
Good morning. My son was...
Good morning. My son was charged with having a gun. Police stoppped him and four other males. A gun was found. One of the males who has a lengthy criminal history said it was my sons. Ny son has never been in trouble went to college. Does everything right. Because he was out at the wrong time plead guilty because lawyer advised trial will cost you and you will lose and get 10years. Please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/4/2016
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

What type of information are you looking for? Did your son already plead guilty?

Lawyer advised him to. If he did not lawyer said he could get 10years. What a chose. Sentencing is Feb 19. Very unfair how the system works.

That is unfair.

What type of help are you looking for from a lawyer today?