I went to court to answer a warrant.the warrant was re a…

Customer Question
I went to court to...
I went to court to answer a warrant.the warrant was re a case dated May 2014 on a possession charge I pled no contest ,was sentenced 30 days but put on probation.met with probation.l was recovering/ on wheelchair from a stroke,left side paralyzed , memory & mobility greatly diminished, asked to transfer my case from napa to Solano county where I reside,got denied,something that the probation.people did not follow up with and charged me with a warrant ...was not constant . Also suffered from incontinence..responded immediately, went to ,told to do 30 days ..set aside providing prob was satisfied. Prob revoked . Jail 27th to convene 29 to confer with atty pd,got my case on calendar for don't, released from custody ordered by judge on supervised prob.I was supposed to be released 29th of Jan but was released 3. Pls advise, thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/4/2016
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what you went through. Would you mind sharing with me what your question is? Did the court order state your release was supposed to be specifically on the 29th? If so, do you know why it took 5 extra days to process and release you?