I'm filing incorporated license and it was declined. In the…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm filing for a...
Hi. I'm filing for a incorporated license and it was declined. In the year 1999 I got charged with a misdemeanor for doing a construction job. What can I do to clear this off my record?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/4/2016
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Was probation served for this?

I went to court and was given a ticket and paid a fine. No probation.

Thanks; a few minutes please as I look into this for you.

I just paid $58? Is this additional?

Is what additional (Sorry, I was on another page getting the relevant code)

Did you still want information on this ? My response is included in the original fee paid.

I can't talk right at this moment. I'll call you tomorrow , I just can't talk.

I'm not set up to take phone calls; tomorrow please let me know if you would like to proceed on this page. Thank you!

Tina, Lawyer