Do I have a case pain&sufferingin accident that wasn't my…

Customer Question
Do I have a case...
Do I have a case for miner pain&sufferingin accident that wasn't my fault
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/3/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear that you are in such a situation. Can you please tell me a little more about what has happened?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.