I work at the salon. but after I no longer work in this

Customer Question
salon, I have received a...
I work at the salon. but after I no longer work in this salon, I have received a package from the manufacturer of skin care products, BECAUSE before I buy their products so they will send gifts to me, they do not have advance notice of this, when UPS delivered the package to the salon, I have not done in the shop, and the owner has used my name to get product package. She did not tell me. Until now she has not given me the package. She also requested a lawyer (her best friend) write a letter saying I had used the name of her shop to buy products require me to pay money under the laws of Texas charter. I do not understand. please help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/3/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me if you used the salon's account or your own personal account to purchasse these products?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.