My attorney filed a lien on my home of her fees that were…

Customer Question
My attorney filed a lien...
My attorney filed a lien on my home for part of her fees that were not paid. She did not notify me that she was going to file the lien. Now she is charging interest on the amount of the lien. I live in New Mexico. What information can you give me about this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/3/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon Elaine,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Quite frankly, the only information I have is what you provided me. There is no use in my being redundant. What is it that you would like to know? I'm not sure what you are asking.

Doug