In November of 2015 ..My Son, who was in Lunenburg Prison…

Customer Question
In November of 2015 ..My...
In November of 2015 ..My Son , who was in Lunenburg Prison was Poisoned ..in his Food & Drink because, he declared Marshal Law on that same Prison ..Co's left. Their Post for 1.5 hours ...while he was in segragation. ( HOLE ). He was put in 4 point restraints also ! There is a lot more to this ..! Two days later ..he was Transfered to another Prison ..MARION CORRECTIONAL ...is there any way You can Call me & I'll be able to tell you more ...Joanne Poulos (###) ###-####
Thank You !
Sincerely, *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/3/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug