How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am pro se and need assistance with my appeal. It's with

Customer Question

I am pro se and need assistance with my appeal. It's with the appellate division first department New York County. I am the plaintiff-appellant. I want to reverse an order on a Motion. I have been working on my brief for the last 3 months. It is Completed. I have not started document preparation. Other possible services that may be needed: pick up, paralegal time, scans, proofs, changes, resizing, page numbering, page headings, reformatting, printing and delivery.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Are you looking for someone to review your brief -- or are you only looking for clerical services?