I was served a TRO few months ago then served another TRO in…

Customer Question
I was served a TRO...
I was served a TRO few months ago for trespasing then served another TRO for trespasing in the same jurisdiction yesterday. The first TRO was dismissed.
I appears that the Petitioner is mentally unstable.
What can I do for my defense?
Thomas Delor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/3/2016
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry you are enduring this matter.

I suggest you can refer to the file number and also note it as evidence exhibit A and attach a copy.

In other words you can state something similar to:

There was a dismissal of a TRO issued on whatever date in Civil Action Number whatever it is as evidenced by Exhibit A attached.

Please let me know here if you have other questions in this regard. Otherwise I would appreciate a positive rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.

Sam, Attorney at Law