I filed a mechanic's lien against someone on August 20,

Customer Question
Good Morning, I filed a mechanic's...
Good Morning,
I filed a mechanic's lien against someone on August 20, 2015. I heard from his attorney demanding that this be removed due to Texas Codes that were not met in the lien. The attorney wants to move forward with litigation if I do not comply with him to have it removed as of Wed. Feb 3rd, 2016. I am a senior citizen and living off of my SS income each month. I am not working.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/2/2016
Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I would like to assist you with your question. Could you please clarify for me what your question is?

Could you email me please.
******.******@gmail.com

I cannot continue a separate email discussion. We would need to chat through the website's interface.