How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19664
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know if I would be able to sue my college

Customer Question

I would like to know if I would be able to sue my college for my credits not being able to transfer over to any other college. And if so what kind of lawyer would I need?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You can if were promised that your credits are transferable, but now you are unable to do so. Essentially, you would be suing the school for material misrepresentation if you enrolled in the school based on the false promises made to you by the school.

You would need an Attorney who handles education/school law issues to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys: