I would like to know if I would be able to sue my college…

Customer Question
I would like to know...
I would like to know if I would be able to sue my college for my credits not being able to transfer over to any other college. And if so what kind of lawyer would I need?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/2/2016
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

You can if were promised that your credits are transferable, but now you are unable to do so. Essentially, you would be suing the school for material misrepresentation if you enrolled in the school based on the false promises made to you by the school.

You would need an Attorney who handles education/school law issues to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com