Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

Travel from JFK to Boston Logan last night, lost a winter

Customer Question

Travel from JFK to Boston Logan last night, lost a winter coat in the security area, terminal 4, did not retrieve the coat after passing security. would really appreciate to find it
Name: Mercedes Concepcion
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mercedes,

I order to recover an item you have left or misplaces during screening, you would need to contact TSA Lost and Found at the airport at which you left the item.

For JFK TSA Lost and Found, you should call 718 - 917 - 3999.

Please be prepared to leave a message and wait to hear back from them; JFK is a very busy airport and often the Lost and Found cannot answer immediately, in real time.

Please give me credit for doing my job by clicking on 3, 4 or 5 stars as a rating for my customer service. This is how I get credit for doing my job. I am sure you would agree that you want to get credit for doing your job; I am no different. Thank you for your kindness and consideration.

You can still additional questions about this even if you have given me a positive rating. Just click REPLY to continue the conversation.

And if you have any other questions in the future, please feel free to come back to Just Answer and write FOR JAMES in your question, so I can assist you.