How can I get my daughter released from the Crisis Center…

Customer Question
How can I get my...
How can I get my daughter released from the Crisis Center (Mental Health Authority) In Montgomery, AL., She is not mentally ill, she has some health issues and anxiety also a Lung condition called a "Bulla", It is an air pocket in the Lung - which causes pain - the reason we went to the Emergency Room was to get her treated - she became very emotional when she received no help-the MHA was called in and petitioned the court to have her detained at the Crisis Center. I need to have her released in my custody so I can get her the help she needs and also to help me with my husband who is being treated for Bladder Cancer and EMPD. short for Padgets disease which is rare in men.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/1/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am very sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:

1) WHEN was she involuntarily committed - do you know what date?

2) Has she had any court appearances that you are aware of?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.