I have prepared a suit (pro se) for "conspiracy" against a…

Customer Question
I have prepared a suit...
I have prepared a suit (pro se) for "conspiracy" against a federal judge, prosecutor and two lawyers. I plant to file the suit in Indianapolis and wondered what you would charge to check the document for legal issues?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/1/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The cost would depend on the length of the document (if you let us know how long it is we can send you an offer which you are free to agree to or go to a local attorney if you do not agree). Also, realize we cannot rewrite your document for you, we can only make suggestions for you to make changes or where your weaknesses are.
Realize as well, you need to overcome the governmental immunity issue to sue the prosecutor and judge, as they are protected from suit in performance of their duties. So make sure you have done that.