My sister has been working company 10 years.This pass week…

Customer Question
My sister has been working...
My sister has been working for her company for over 10 years.This pass week the had a business trip in ac were her manger slapped her in the face there video of the incident.what if any should her next step be she doesn't feel comfortable going back to work
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/31/2016
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

This is very troubling. Did she do anything to provoke this? She needs to contact her HR department first thing on Monday. Secondly she should consult with either a personal injury attorney or an employment law attorney about filing a claim against the individual and the company.

No she was talking to another employee and got blind sided her and the employee were shocked..

I think the steps I outlined are what she needs to do. She should let HR know that she cannot attend work with the manager present due to safety concerns.

Thank you for your help..I'll have my sister consult with attorney and her HR department

Good luck. Please rate the answer so that we get credit for assisting.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer