Revieed your reply. Rarticion WAS filed in 2005,Judge

Customer Question
Revieed your reply. Rarticion...
Revieed your reply. Rarticion WAS filed in 2005,Judge refusing to order sake ir auction.Must I go through expense of appeal atty?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/31/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the judge is refusing to issue an order to take it to auction, then unfortunately, you would need to have an attorney to force the court to take action if that is what you want done. If not, the judge is not going to change their mind and issue the order I am afraid.