What company is seeking approval medical device commonly…

Customer Question
What company is seeking approval...
What company is seeking approval for a medical device commonly referred to as a "bionic surgeon" please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
Lawyer: DocPhilMD,
 replied 2 years ago
DocPhilMD

The company is "intuitive surgical"

home thank you for your answer! How do I complete the remaining 10 dollar fee?

Lawyer: DocPhilMD,
 replied 2 years ago

just rate me positive

Lawyer: DocPhilMD,
 replied 2 years ago

that will complete it

Lawyer: Briarcliff767,
 replied 2 years ago
Briarcliff767

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Sorry but the actual company that has created this and the stock is TransEnterix (TRXC) this is currently involved is FDA approval.

Lawyer: Briarcliff767,
 replied 2 years ago

The other company has a higher priced robot not this current request that you asked about .

Lawyer: Briarcliff767,
 replied 2 years ago

Cue the obligatory references to the Six Million Dollar Man (or, inflation adjusted, the $22 Million Man), but what Tremblay is touting here is a company with some sort of next-level surgical robot system, an improvement over Intuitive Surgica’s da Vinci.