How can I find out if my wife and I are already enrolled in…

Customer Question
How can I find out...
How can I find out if my wife and I are already enrolled in a pre-check program. I recall we returned from a trip to Germany in Oct 2014 and we completed applications for pre-check in the customs waiting area.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/31/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome!

If you completed applications, but never had an in-person interview and/or submitted the appropriate paperwork, you might not be enrolled in Precheck; however there are two ways you can find out:

Go to this webpage, below and enter your information, then see what information it yields (if you are enrolled, it would give you your KTN (Known Traveler Number):

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

You can also call Universal Enrollment Service at ***-***-**** and ask them if you are enrolled.

If you filled out a pre-application form at Customs and that is still on file, you would only have to finish the process, have your interview and then wait to see if you are accepted.

I hope you found this helpful, and if so, please let me know and/or provide a positive rating, as that is the only way the site recognizes me for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Best wishes,

Cher