I NEED A ASSULT-HARRASSMENT CASE FROM *-****. WORKING AT…

Customer Question
I NEED A SEXUAL ASSULT-HARRASSMENT CASE FROM...
I NEED A
SEXUAL ASSULT-HARRASSMENT
CASE FROM *-****. WORKING AT
******** ****** ******* *****
FOR 21 YEARYS
MY MEDICAL MENTAL HEALTH
FOR 10 YEARS MEDICAL PROBLEMS
I PERFER A FEMALE, UNLESS I CAN GET
BETTER CHANCES.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/31/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You do understand that we are only allowed by state law to provide you information and no expert on this site can represent any customer from this site?

If you have questions you have about your situation, we are happy to work with you and assist. If this happened in 1999 though, there is a stature of limitations for these cases of 1 year from date of the last incident of harassment and they cannot go back all the way to 1999, you are aware of that I hope?

please delete this info off all computer
who and why did you put this over interent
please remove.this may cause a problem for me
take it off please
Thank you for your reply
We did not put anything "over the internet" YOU did. Please read the terms of service you agreed to before posting this on the internet which clearly tells all customers that this is an internet service and there is no privacy.
I will however ask customer service to remove the case numbers for you.