Local bridge club coordinator resigns - Member asked to be…

Customer Question
Local bridge club coordinator...

Local bridge club coordinator resigns - Member asked to be replcemen.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

New organizer has resigned. Who is responsible for getting new organiizer

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/31/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do your club rules say about replacing the organizer? There are no laws about replacing the organizer, so it is all based on your rules.
Please explain more about what is going on?