I want to file a very large law suit against every oli

Customer Question
company that ever worked in...
I want to file a very large law suit against every oli company that ever worked in America
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/30/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

OK look, This is classified and I do not give you permission to talk or share any of this information.each nation has certain things in demand around the world. Look at Iraq, America said the oil money belongs to the I ran people and they should receive it minus the cost of getting it.America is the same . I deserve my portion of the wealth of my nations underground products.

Did you have a question on that?

I want to sue all the oil companies for my portion of my countries underground wealth, coal, gas and so on. I'm talking about $100 billion dollars. It is an honest law suit but I believe the oil companies will not want it to get out or they would spend their lives in court. They will settle but if not I am going after them. Can I file in federal court in my city?

Yes, you should be able to assuming that there was some type of drilling done in your area. That should provide s sufficient nexus for the lawsuit there. It would make it even stronger if one of the companies is located in that same district as well.

Just to be clear, your residence in the district isn't sufficient. However, when something occurred in a location then that location is proper venue for the lawsuit.

Why? I have lived in Ca,WASHINGTON DC,KENTUCKY,N CAROLINA, TEXAS, OHIO, MICHIGAN AND OTHERS. THE OIL IS UNDER OUR -OUR NATION AND BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE. SO THEY SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE TREASURES IN OUR OR UNDER OUR NATION. RIGHT????????

Because the federal courts don't base venue or jurisdiction on where a Plaintiff resides. It can be based on a lot of different factors but usually it is where a defendant resides or has a principal place of business or where an incident occurred.

As far as the basis for your action I haven't done any research on the issue but have never seen a case that would support your contention. Typically the mineral interests belong to the person who owns the mineral rights to the land not to everyone in the nation.