My ppa laws were severely violated at Ma. General Hospital…

Customer Question
My hippa laws were severely...
My hippa laws were severely violated at Ma. General Hospital by a gossiping vicious neighbor I have had a succession of strokes all this gossip making me sicker the MGH admitted the violation and name can anyone help me my phone is(###) ###-####thank you my name is Victoria
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/30/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to answering your question.

Are you asking if you can personally sue the hospital for violation of your rights under HIPAA?

Also, is the gossiping neighbor an employee of the hospital?