I renters in a homeowners association controlled community…

Customer Question
I renters in a homeowners...
I renters in a homeowners association controlled community they have come up with a change in the parking first it was every body had to park in the garage no leaving cars in driveways.my truck did not fit in eather.It is a dodge ram pickup king cab long bed so I was told to park in the parking lot.Now the they have decided it stands out .The homeowners association have had to have a meeting and in the meantime has finded my landlord 600.00$ .there were two months before they had a meeting to decide parking of my truck and there are a lot of other that can park any place they want.I and my wife are both handicapped and they have decided a area half way across the property that I can park. There is no handicapped parking .Witch homeowners say they are not required to have.having a handicapped parking does that make it ok to park in a open parking closer to my house.They say me being a renters I have no say.I could use some help on the legal issues of the harassment from a couple power trippers.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/30/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do understand your specific question...do you have a specific question regarding this? Would it help to chat on the phone?

Tina, Lawyer