I was accused of stealing from vons supermarket down the…

Customer Question
I was accused of...

I was accused of stealing from vons supermarket down the street from my house. i go there every single day fopr the last year and have never stolen anything. the store director tld me "he knows what im doing" andthe assistant managaer said she is positive on 3 seperate occasions. she described 3 scenarios that made 0 sense such as having a hispanioc girl friend i stole with and a green car, all false....i was very embarassed, am also jewish and hope thats not why it haooened

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Like what]

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/29/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

Were the police contacted and were you charged with shoplifting? If not, were you detained and searched by store security? Were you made to sign an agreement banning you from the store? How did this resolve? What is the question you wish to ask about this incident?