My lease is up I got a letter on the 1/28/2016 to move out…

Customer Question
My lease is up I...
My lease is up I got a letter on the 1/28/2016 to move out buy 1/ 29/2016 is that legal
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/29/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

This depends on the state...what state is this in please?