If I have my durable power of attorney done on line, Will I…

Customer Question
If I have my durable...
If I have my durable power of attorney done on line, Will I have to hire a lawyer to notarize it or adjust it to make it legal and binding. I live in the state of florida.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/29/2016
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you.There is no need for a lawyer here.You just need a notary.Most banks or the court house can help you with that.

Here are POA forms for Florida if you need them.I would save your money here, these forms are perfectly legal if you just sign it in front of a notary.

http://tchospital.com/util/documents/durable-power-of-attorney.pdf

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate it is much appreciated.

Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer

As the attorney stated above you do not need an attorney. It is legal to fill it out yourself. Just follow the link provided and the POA form will come up and you can fill it in and then go have it notarized.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Thanks again.