How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2174
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex left me a specified sum in s Trust, according to our

Customer Question

Hello. My ex left me a specified sum in his Trust, according to our Divorce Decree. But his estate attorney knew I needed the money to replace his Alimony, so she stalled and tried to intimidate me into bad deals. Ultimately, I sued, and my lawyer and theirs ran up fees to get to settlement so that I have less than half of what I was entitled to get. My question is, after the fact, can I bring both firms up on ethical violations? And if so, how? Who can counsel me on this. There ought to be a "Better Business Bureau" for attorneys as there is for businesses.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can report them to the state bar grievance committee. Here is the link for Arkansas licensed attorneys.