My ex left me a specified sum in s Trust, according to our…

Customer Question
Hello. My ex left...
Hello. My ex left me a specified sum in his Trust, according to our Divorce Decree. But his estate attorney knew I needed the money to replace his Alimony, so she stalled and tried to intimidate me into bad deals. Ultimately, I sued, and my lawyer and theirs ran up fees to get to settlement so that I have less than half of what I was entitled to get. My question is, after the fact, can I bring both firms up on ethical violations? And if so, how? Who can counsel me on this. There ought to be a "Better Business Bureau" for attorneys as there is for businesses.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/29/2016
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Yes you can report them to the state bar grievance committee. Here is the link for Arkansas licensed attorneys. https://courts.arkansas.gov/administration/professional-conduct