I was at a doctor's office and there was just me and one guy…

Customer Question
I was at a doctor's...
I was at a doctor's office and there was just me and one guy in the lobby, he wanted to talk,but I refused,well after that someone from the doctors office called me on my cell phone and told me he like to engage women in conversation to get information about them,they also told me he drugs and rapes women, and was a murder,I started getting scared,they told me a lot of person information about him,and months later he started following me around because he wanted to know what they said about him, and followed me to my daughter in Tennessee and raped my grandson and me,when I told them what happened they dismissed me as a current patient, I'm very anger at what happened and I could have lost my life because of them calling me and telling me personal things about him,what can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/27/2016
Lawyer: Chris T., JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

You want to take action against the doctor's office because they warned you about someone who may be dangerous? Did you report this to the police? If so, was he convicted?