How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1373
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Legal Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was placed in a special school within the main

Customer Question

My son was placed in a special school within the main building to help him catch up academically. Many of the students in this special school have issues stemming from drugs and violence. My son is viewed as part of this group and being targeted by the staff and bullied. He has no issues with either drugs or violence. He has difficulty sitting in class. He often walks out and roams the halls then returns. His grades are improving but he is harassed in the by the hall monitors, security, receptionist, etc... They are screaming and cursing at him. He is walking away but constantly getting suspended for roaming the halls. It's part of his condition. How do I prove it and make it stop? He has an IEP for emotionally disturbed. What can I put in his IEP?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. What state is the school located?