Oscar mayer slow roasted cured roast is extremely gh in

Customer Question
Oscar mayer slow roasted cured...
Oscar mayer slow roasted cured roast is extremely high in sodium. which caused heart attacks a condition resulting near death more then once.
George Lofgren(###) ###-####need fast answer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/26/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...do you have a question....
All I can see is

Perhaps your question was cut off??