I received a notification requirement of filing a claim

Customer Question
against me in the CT...
I received a notification requirement of filing a claim against me in the CT Superior Courts for lawn care services I did not agree to. I am inclined to fight this as I gave no authorization to perform certain services. But I am unsure whether it is worth fighting. Might I have a leg to stand on if there was no "meeting of the minds"?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about the situation. Please tell me a little more about what exactly happened?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.