I completed my interview entry on the 29th of September

Customer Question
I completed my interview for...
I completed my interview for global entry on the 29th of September 2015. I was told I would get my G.O.E.S. card in 2 to 3 weeks. I have been trying since then to get my card. My TSA frequent traveler number is:###-##-#### ***** passport number is:###-##-#### ***** someone advise as to what steps I need to take to get my card.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/25/2016
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please note that you have not reached the TSA or CBP. Nor have you reached the GOES or other Trusted Traveler program. You have reached a 3rd party information source, which employs Experts on TSA and related matters. Therefore, we cannot resolve your issue completely, but we can direct you to the place that can.

ANSWER: The GOES Trusted Traveler Program is administered by the Customs and Border Patrol (CBP). In order to determine what happened to the card, or why the card has not been sent, you need to contact CBP directly.

CBP's Trusted Traveler Program contact is: 855 - 873 - 4637

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. This is very important. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!