Re disability rights. Will donate if you help. I need an…

Customer Question
Re disability rights. Will donate...
Re disability rights. Will donate if you help. I need an attorney referral in a sexual assault case. My nonverbal downs syndrome adult son was victim. Controversy complicates the matter. Please CALL me at(###) ###-####or(###) ###-#### If no answer keep trying. Please call ASAP for at least brief conversation.
Thank you. Joe Ayres
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/25/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer