Can anyone explain this agreement go me please am I guilty…

Customer Question
Hi there can anyone explain...
Hi there can anyone explain this agreement go me please am I guilty of that summon or no
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/25/2016
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

I don't know if you are guilty or not.

Administrative Code 19-506(b)(2) states in relevant part that any person who

shall operate for hire in a manner that is “beyond the scope of the activities

permitted by such vehicle’s license shall be guilty…” Here, the vehicle was

properly licensed as an FHV; it is the operator who was licensed “beyond the

scope of [FHV] activities. Therefore, I find that a prima facie case has not been

made out and I dismiss the summons accordingly.

Please describe what you did that led to this citation.

Thank you for your question. Please ignore the above post, I meant to write:

I don't know if you are guilty or not.

permitted by such vehicle’s license shall be guilty…”