How do i get my daughter's name off her boyfriends cosigned…

Customer Question
how do i get my...
how do i get my daughter's name off her boyfriends cosigned vehicle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Unfortunately, the only way to achieve this would be to refinance the vehicle under only the boyfriend's name.

You can try to ask the lender to release your daughter, but it is unlikely they would if they needed her to cosign.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.