How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a business partner who has depleted a 300k cash

Customer Question

I have a business partner who has depleted a 300k cash account and will not share financial records showing expenditures. I am the account holder of the accounts and they are under my personal social security number.
The agreement was unfortunately made through verbal agreement with no documentation to support it.
Does he have the right to avoid sharing financial account spending records, if not what are my rights and resources available to me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me just a bit more information? Have you filed taxes for this business as a partnership? Thanks.