I have lost my TSA number How do I retrieve it?

Customer Question
I have lost my TSA...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/24/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome.

You can retrieve your TSA Precheck (KTN) number by

calling Universal Enrollment Service at ***-***-**** or you can visit this website and fill in all requested information :

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,
Cher