I had a Zimmer NexGen CR Flex total knee replacement. It…

Customer Question
I had a Zimmer NexGen...
I had a Zimmer NexGen CR Flex total knee replacement. It fell apart before 4 years. I want to find an attorney in Columbus Ohio. I was told that if you had a 110 flexion post surgery that you were not a qualified for any help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/23/2016
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. RAy here to help you.

Here are Zimmer knee replacement lawyers in your area.

http://attorneys.lawinfo.com/zimmer-knee-replacement/ohio/columbus/

More reference to the defect and suits you can file.

I am so sorry that you have had to go through this and for your suffering.

I appreciate the chance to help you today. I will say a little prayer for you that you can get some justice for you harm.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago

I would consider seeking a new lawyer here.They seem to be trying to discourage you from a full recovery for all your harm here.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago

You may also want to file a complaint on old lawyer if he told you false information about all of this.

https://www.ohiobar.org/ForPublic/AboutLawyers/Pages/StaticPage-84.aspx