I have been living with a man 25 years older than e years. I…

Customer Question
I have been living with...
I have been living with a man 25 years older than e for 10 years. I want to leave but have no where to go. His chidren have defamed my character & hate me. What are my rights if he dies?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/23/2016
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state you are in?

.

Have you always considered yourselves boyfriend/girlfriend or did you ever agree to consider yourselves married?

.

Do you keep bank accounts together and file taxes jointly?

.

When you ask what your rights are, do you mean will you be entitled to inherit any of his assets?

.

thanks