I am disabled & draw on my own record SSD check with is less…

Customer Question
I am disabled & draw...
I am disabled & draw on my own record SSD check with is less than $1000 a month. I am married to a 100 service connected USAF veteran that deserted me as od December without a home to live in & I have no car, he ruined my credit also. How can I get spousal support? We have been married fo twenty-three years & I was the one that fought & got his one hundred service connected pension started to begin with!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/23/2016
Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The first step in getting spousal support would be to initiate divorce proceedings against your husband. Once the divorce is open, you can file a Motion for Temporary Support pending the outcome of the divorce and a permanent support ruling.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.